Two Movie Nights at SWC, April 23, MILK and May 21, Frida , rsvp to email@example.com
The Nuts and Bolts of Starting a Private Practice workshop, May 3rd 9:oo am-12:30 pm, downstairs classroom
About the Program
The Passport Program allows Southwestern College students, staff and faculty to borrow materials in person from other participating academic libraries in New Mexico.
The Passport Program is sponsored by The New Mexico Consortium of Academic Libraries (NMCAL).
Prior to Visiting another Library
- All prospective borrowers must have a current Southwestern College photo ID card and be in good standing with the Quimby Memorial Library.
- When possible, initiate the process at the Quimby Memorial Library to verify that you are in good standing.
- You may visit another library without initiating the process at the Quimby Memorial Library; however, at the discretion of the library you are visiting, passport privileges may not commence until your status has been confirmed with Quimby Memorial Library. The confirmation process could be delayed depending on the availability of program liaisons and library service hours.
- Verify the hours of the library you plan to visit by calling them directly or by checking its website before you make the trip.
- Present your Southwestern College photo ID at the library you are visiting when you are ready to check materials out.
- Provide any additional contact information required by the lending library and sign any and all documents required by the lending library with respect to borrowers’ privileges and responsibilities.
- Observe the policies and regulations of the lending library, and understand that all library services may not necessarily be available to you as a Passport Program borrower (e.g. computer use, interlibrary loan, etc).
- Understand that the number of items allowed for checkout to Passport Program borrowers is determined by the respective lending library.
- Return materials in person or by mail within the loan period determined by the lending library.
- Return materials immediately in person or by priority mail, if recalled by the lending library.
- Pay fines or other charges incurred as the result of late return, damage, or loss of materials.
- Be aware that abusing borrowing privileges will result in losing those privileges.
Directory of Local Libraries:
- Institute of American Indian Arts
83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508
Phone: 505-424-5715, Fax: 505-424-3131
- Luna Community College
366 Luna Drive, Las Vegas, NM 87701
Phone: 505-454-2578, Fax: 505-454-2588
- New Mexico Highlands University
9th & National Avenue, Las Vegas, NM 87701
Phone: 505-454-3401, Fax: 505-454-0026
- New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey, Santa Fe, NM 87507
- Northern New Mexico College
921 Paseo de Onate, Espanola, NM 87532
Phone: 505-747-2241, Fax: 505-747-2245
- Santa Fe Community College
6401 Richards Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: 505-428-1830, Fax: 505-428-1288
- Santa Fe Public Libraries
145 Washington Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Phone: 505-955-6780 (general), Reference: 955-6781, Media and meeting rooms: 955-6784, Children’s room: 955-6783,
Interlibrary Loan: 955-6720 Fax: 955-6676
Oliver La Farge Branch Library:
1730 Llano Street, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone : 505-955-4860 (general), Reference: 955-4862, Children’s room: 955-4863, Fax: 955-4861
6599 Jaguar Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-955-2810 (general), Reference: 955-2820, Children’s room: 955-2828, Fax: 955-2811
- Santa Fe University of Art and Design
1600 St. Michael’s Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: 505-473-6575, Fax: 505-747-6593
- Southwest Acupuncture College
1622 Galisteo St, Santa Fe, NM 87505
- St. John’s College
1160 Camino Cruz Blanca, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Phone: 505-984-6044, Fax: 505-984-6004
- University of New Mexico-Albuquerque
1700 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87131
Phone: 505-277-4241, Fax: 505-277-7196
- University of New Mexico-Los Alamos
4000 University Dr., Los Alamos, NM 87544
Phone: 505-662-0343, Fax: 505-662-0344
- University of New Mexico-Taos
1157 County Road 110 Ranchos de, Taos, NM 87557
Phone: 575-737-6243, Fax: 575-737-6292