Function: As a Graduate Assistant, to represent and promote SWC on telephone and through Social Media.
- Connect SWC to kindred spirits and individuals and organizations using social media.
- Post to Group/Organizational pages and participate in conversations relevant to SWC.
- Upgrade our profiles by posting brochures, white papers, and other helpful college materials
- Blogging as needed
- Keeping abreast of new Social Media initiatives and phenomena
- Email and call potential applicants interested in SWC. Meet with visitors on campus
Qualifications: Strong interpersonal and telephone skills. Ability to communicate in positive, professional and authentic way. Prior experience in recruitment and/or marketing a plus. Familiarity with social media (blogging, facebook, linkedin) and excellent writing skills. Active on some or all of the following: Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Google Plus Business; Hours: ten hours weekly minimum
Supervision: This position will be supervised by the Director of Admissions, Dru Phoenix and James Nolan, President
$7,000 tuition value