Carrie graduated from our Art Therapy program some time ago. She came to us just after walking the entire Appalachian Trail – “oh my!” and she seemed to thrive here. After graduation she moved to Tennessee and I heard from her not long after that – she said “not many people here really know about art therapy” and “it is hard to find a job here”…what did she do? She created the local state chapter for art therapy and made herself president. You go girl!! I love the entrepreneurial spirit of our grads! It is really helpful to have the degree be MA in Art Therapy/Counseling because it enables one to get credentialed as a counselor as well as an art therapist. It pays to have more credentials.
You are here: Southwestern College ▸ Blogs ▸ Alumni News and Updates ▸ I love the entrepreneurial spirit of our graduates!
- Grief, Loss & Trauma
- Pets & Their People @ Southwestern College…
- Top News
- New Thoughts from President Nolan
- Notes From Dru Phoenix, Admissions
- Student Reflections and Updates
- Paintsplash – Art Therapy
- The Heart of the Matter
- Stories From The Edge Of The Desert
- Alumni News and Updates
- WebbSight: Reflections from the Dean