Applying to Transformational Ecopsychology Certificate Program
- Home ›
- Certificate Programs ›
- Transformational Ecopsychology Certificate ›
- Applying to Transformational Ecopsychology Certificate Program
Who Should Attend?
Helping professionals, including counselors, social workers, art therapists, in-home family visitors, psychologists, teachers, school counselors, and people actively engaged in enrichment or recreational programming for youth.
- Transcripts with proof of B.A. and/or M.A. or consent of the director
- Completed application with $25.00 application fee
- Two reference letters
- An interview with the program director
For more information, call 1-877-471-5756, or send an email to email@example.com.
To apply download and fill out application and fax to: (505) 467-6816 ,
mail to: Southwestern College, PO Box 4788, Santa Fe, NM 87502, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for a course in the program please contact the Registrar at 1-877-471-5756, ext. 6809